Getting Paid Just Got Better


Global Payments Made Easy

Get $25 when you sign up with our link [click here]. Available to over 200 countries worldwide! Payments available in minutes - No bank account is required - Use in stores, online or ATMs that accept MasterCard® - Live chat, telephone and e-mail support offered in multiple languages! [click here]

Saturday, June 7, 2014

The reason why I am switching relaxers.

I'd like to showcase a comment left on my recent post about adding Linange neutralizing conditioner (and possibly the relaxer) on my wish list.  Well,  I'd like to thank to the anonymous reader who shared this amazing feedback:

I switched stylists a year ago and my new stylist uses Lineage. It wasn't until this switch that I realized what my hair is supposed to feel like. I was previously relaxed with Mizani ButterBlends and thought that everyone has to accept a certain amount of dryness, etc. It wasn't until I went to the new stylist and could feel the difference between my newly relaxed hair with Lineage & the old hair, that I realized Mizani was giving me high porosity hair. Lineage is great, my hair holds moisture 10x better, likes waaaayyy more products (before my hair only liked 1 conditioner) and doesn't need protein every week. You should definitely check out their products.

Seriously I haven't heard any negative feedback about Linange.  Anon's feedback has pretty much sealed the deal for me.  I am officially trying out a new relaxer next touchup.  The last time I veered from Affirm was with Phytospecific relaxer.  Long story short, it didn't work out well for me.  I'm hoping this will be a much better experience and I look forward to it.