Getting Paid Just Got Better


Global Payments Made Easy

Get $25 when you sign up with our link [click here]. Available to over 200 countries worldwide! Payments available in minutes - No bank account is required - Use in stores, online or ATMs that accept MasterCard® - Live chat, telephone and e-mail support offered in multiple languages! [click here]

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Amazon Kindle Book Promotion

Do you want to promote Your Kindle books ?

I can help you..

Authors, list your e-book at The KINDLE BOOK PROMOTION BLOG  for an  fee of just $15. 

FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST AND GOOGLE PLUS PROMOTION

DURATION : ONE WEEK PROMOTION (5  DAYS)

For this price, I PROMOTE your book to over 70 Facebook Kindle groups and the e-book link will be shared with 90,000 Twitter followers

also , I promote it my own page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Books-I-love-to-Read/626749767359337

 Pinterest pin : You can my pins from this blog

I post about your book on this Blog and share it with my Google Plus

*** PLEASE NOTE : 5 TIMES FOR 7 DAYS.. NOT GOOD DAILY POSTING... IT WILL LOOKS LIKE SPAM

ORDER DURING PROMO DAYS (FREE OR KINDLE DISCOUNTED) FOR MORE RESULTS

ORDER BEFORE 2 DAYS TO YOUR PROMOTION, AFTER ORDER THIS PROMOTION, SEND ME INFORMATION TO : nelumnishadi86@gmail.com


Choose Your promotion