Getting Paid Just Got Better


Global Payments Made Easy

Get $25 when you sign up with our link [click here]. Available to over 200 countries worldwide! Payments available in minutes - No bank account is required - Use in stores, online or ATMs that accept MasterCard® - Live chat, telephone and e-mail support offered in multiple languages! [click here]

Sunday, September 22, 2013

{Crab dip & Camouflage} A leisurely Sunday afternoon

Lately, my work schedule has been out of control.  So by the time the weekend comes around, I'm completely ready to enjoy it.  Today I decided to go to a favorite spot in town for brunch.  For once we got there early enough to grab a good seat before the Sunday crowd formed.


I ordered one of my favorite appetizers, a crab artichoke dip.  This time, however, the skimped on the crab so I vowed to learn how to recreate my own version of it that I can enjoy with as much crab as I want.   Look out for the recipe once I get it down.




After brunch, I strolled the shopping area on the hunt for any cute finds.  Unfortunately, I came up empty handed this time around.



Wearing camouflage jeans from GAP.  Similar pair here. Fergie heels. Top from H&M.  Next weekend is The Makeup Show!  I can't wait.