Getting Paid Just Got Better


Global Payments Made Easy

Get $25 when you sign up with our link [click here]. Available to over 200 countries worldwide! Payments available in minutes - No bank account is required - Use in stores, online or ATMs that accept MasterCard® - Live chat, telephone and e-mail support offered in multiple languages! [click here]

Monday, October 14, 2013

BAMBOO TEA GIVEAWAY

It's been way too long since I've hosted a giveaway.  Instead of giving away a hair product I decided delight you with a healthy delicious treat.  You all know how much of a fan I am of bamboo tea.  I know that many of you are enjoying the benefits of drinking bamboo tea on a regular basis.


I also know that there are some who haven't yet had the pleasure of experiencing this unique tea.  Well, now you have your chance.  The giveaway will be hosted until October 20th, 2013 and open to all U.S. residents.  The lucky winner will have the choice of trying either loose leaf or tea bags.  Simply send an email to relaxedhairhealth@gmail.com with the words "Bamboo Tea" in the subject line.

I'll reach out to the winner via email.


Good luck everyone.