Getting Paid Just Got Better


Global Payments Made Easy

Get $25 when you sign up with our link [click here]. Available to over 200 countries worldwide! Payments available in minutes - No bank account is required - Use in stores, online or ATMs that accept MasterCard® - Live chat, telephone and e-mail support offered in multiple languages! [click here]

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Welcome Back! Hubner's Silica Gel

I'm welcoming back an old friend into my regimen.  After re-reading my first experience after using Silica gel regularly for 30 days, I was once again inspired to pick up some more.  In my post, I gushed over how much my nails flourished and how well my skin responded to receiving an abundance of silica in a readily absorbable form. 

So, in my true form, I decided to go all out and take advantage of the special offer on Amazon of 3 packages for a special  price. My reason for doing this is so I have enough to last for the rest of the year.  This will prevent me from taking it for a month, experiencing the benefits, then falling off again.  Three packages makes sure that won't happen.

My plan is to incorporate the gel into my already loaded smoothie.  Along with all the green powders, collagen, gelatin, etc, my body will also get to experience this silica gel.  I'm super curious to see what will come from having both collagen and colloidal silica in one shot.  Silica helps our body create & maintain collagen levels so I anticipate great results from combining the two.

I know that purchasing 3 bottles at a time is quite an investment. But ever since I started to focus on creating healthy skin through nutritional support and lots of water, I spend next to nothing on skin care products which has freed up my resources to get more good stuff like this. The reviews are undeniable, this stuff really works. It's just a matter of investing in the results I want to achieve.