Getting Paid Just Got Better


Global Payments Made Easy

Get $25 when you sign up with our link [click here]. Available to over 200 countries worldwide! Payments available in minutes - No bank account is required - Use in stores, online or ATMs that accept MasterCard® - Live chat, telephone and e-mail support offered in multiple languages! [click here]

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Currently Loving| Nars Narsissist

I'm the proud owner of numerous eye shadow palettes.  Once I lay my eyes on on a combination of eyeshadow colors that seem promising, I buy.  Part of the reason for the constant searching was that, deep down, I was still looking for that one palette that would make all of my dreams come true.  I thought that dream palette would be the LoracPro. In fact, when I walked into Sephora weeks ago, that was exactly what I planned on leaving with.  But fate stepped in, and when I learned the LoracPro wasn't available, I inquired about another palette that would suffice.
Nars Narsissist was my second option.  The moment I laid my eyes on it, I knew.  The perfect spectrum of neutral colors was exactly what I was looking for.  Little shimmer but not overwhelmingly so.  Best of all, this pallet contained a blend of matte and shimmer.  A quick swatch test validated that the colors were highly pigmented.

Not only am I in love with the colors but I equally appreciate the packaging.  The sturdy case is PERFECT. It's portable which makes it great for keeping in my bag and, wonderful for traveling. I wouldn't trust most of my other palettes in my purse for fear that something bad would happen.  But with Narsissist, my mind is completely at ease.

Lastly I love how I can use this palette for day or night. My only qualm is that one of the neutral colors don't have as high of a payoff as the others. But overall, I'm in love.  Heck, I'm not sure I even need the LoracPro anymore.