Getting Paid Just Got Better


Global Payments Made Easy

Get $25 when you sign up with our link [click here]. Available to over 200 countries worldwide! Payments available in minutes - No bank account is required - Use in stores, online or ATMs that accept MasterCard® - Live chat, telephone and e-mail support offered in multiple languages! [click here]

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Misto Olive Oil Sprayer | A better way to seal your hair?


Last week I boasted about a new method of oil application which really helped my hair's moisture levels.  If your hair loves oils like mine, you should check this post out. A wonderful reader by the name of "Emelia" left me a comment about the Misto Olive oil sprayer as an alternative to my makeshift spray bottle.  

Immediately I was intrigued and wanted this sprayer to step my game up.  So I immediately went out and got it!  As soon as the Misto sprayer was in my possession, I began to fill it half way with jojoba oil.  After filling, I utilized the nifty cap to pressurize the Misto ensuring the oil comes out in a mist instead of a stream.  
First impressions, I love it!  The Misto far outperformed my spray bottle.  There were times when it would produce streams of oil, instead of a mist. I quickly rectified that issue by using the cap to aerate my Misto once again.  It's a small price to pay for what I get in return.  The result of when I use the Misto vs. my spray bottle is that my hair doesn't feel quite as oily and weighed down.  I think this method may work better for more people than my previous suggestion. My spray bottle gave a "heavy" sealing. This one is just right. I'm gonna get another one in a different color to house my coconut oil once it's melts as the weather warms up.  I'm predicting that both my spray bottle/w oil and this Misto Sprayer are going to be life savers for me as the weather heats up and humidity rises. 

*whispers in your ear* "My favorite thing to do in the world now is spraying my ends with oil. It makes them so buttery and yummy."

Who's going to try this?