Getting Paid Just Got Better


Global Payments Made Easy

Get $25 when you sign up with our link [click here]. Available to over 200 countries worldwide! Payments available in minutes - No bank account is required - Use in stores, online or ATMs that accept MasterCard® - Live chat, telephone and e-mail support offered in multiple languages! [click here]

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Currently Craving | The Perfect Perm Rod Set

Guess what I'll be doing before the week is over?  I will be purchasing my very first set of perm rods.  For as long as I can remember, I've been doing the typical roller set using magnetic rollers. Meanwhile I was missing out on the amazing potential of perm rods.
I've always had this view that perm rods would create tight shrunken curls. Probably because I'd only seen people use the smallest size.  Now I know better. My eyes have been opened and I'm ready to run head first into a magical land filled with perm rods of various sizes and colors.
I'd like to take a moment to thank the poster on my Facebook page who made the comment about using perm rods after I posted the pic below.  I am forever grateful.  


Yay for perm rods!