Getting Paid Just Got Better


Global Payments Made Easy

Get $25 when you sign up with our link [click here]. Available to over 200 countries worldwide! Payments available in minutes - No bank account is required - Use in stores, online or ATMs that accept MasterCard® - Live chat, telephone and e-mail support offered in multiple languages! [click here]

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Currently Craving.

I completely adore these lightweight trenches.  They just scream that "fall is here!" Best of all, they perfectly compliment whatever you are wearing without taking away from your overall look.  I need to have one of these before the year is over.  

I keep filling my Pinterest boards with collections of spaces with a simplistic, minimalistic feel.  Just looking at them clears my mind and brings tons of inspiration.  It's perfect timing because this is the time of the year when I like to declutter my space to make room for more.
I'm actually proud of how I've managed to stay disciplined with my handbag obsession.  But, if I were to add a couple more into my collection, I'd go for a Chanel Boy with gold trim.   But before I do, I'd definitely go for the Givenchy Antigona. A couple of years ago, I invested $200 into a quality work bag from  Michael Kors.  That bag has been through absolutely everything and still maintained it's quality.  I'd love to step my game up a little with regards to my business appropriate bags and this is just perfect.  I stopped by the Chanel store a while back and took a look at their offerings for business appropriate bags.  I told the sales agent that I wanted something that could hold my laptop.  He recommended a couple of options then I showed him a pic of the Antigona to which he replied that the Givenchy bag would better meet my needs.  I'd love to add it to my collection in 2015.

If I could find a quality fitted motorcycle jacket that looked as amazing as the one pictured here, I'd grab it in a heart beat.  My goal is to search high and low until it somehow finds its way into my closet.