Getting Paid Just Got Better


Global Payments Made Easy

Get $25 when you sign up with our link [click here]. Available to over 200 countries worldwide! Payments available in minutes - No bank account is required - Use in stores, online or ATMs that accept MasterCard® - Live chat, telephone and e-mail support offered in multiple languages! [click here]

Saturday, October 11, 2014

New In | Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails gummies

Immediately after featuring this product in a past Instagram Beauty Secrets post, these interesting looking biotin treats were placed on my wish list.  A little time passed but I'm happy to say that I finally have a these biotin rich gummies within my clutches.

Let me just start off by saying these are REALLY good.  Too good to be considered a nutritional supplement.  I'm ashamed to say that I have taken way more than the recommended dosage.  Not because I'm trying to ramp up my nutrition but because these gummies are so good, I can't stop eating them.  Honestly, I can't tell you which tastes better, these or NeoCell's Beauty Bursts. Actually, they're both perfect.  

I'm just happy to have go to options whenever my sweet tooth kicks in.  Not only do they satisfy my cravings but they help support my hair regimen as well.  What more can I ask for?