Getting Paid Just Got Better


Global Payments Made Easy

Get $25 when you sign up with our link [click here]. Available to over 200 countries worldwide! Payments available in minutes - No bank account is required - Use in stores, online or ATMs that accept MasterCard® - Live chat, telephone and e-mail support offered in multiple languages! [click here]

Saturday, January 11, 2014

{not so} Mello Yellow

Almost a week has gone by since I've seen the sun shine.  This morning I awoke to yet another gloomy day.  So I decided to take matters into my own hands and bring along my own sunshine.


While most others rocked fall, muted colors, I reached for the brightest article of clothing  in my closet.  When I first tried on this bright yellow blouse, I had my doubts.  I remember standing in the dressing room wondering if it would attract too much attention.  Years ago, almost every item of clothing I owned was black as I tried desperately to blend seamlessly into a crowd.  

I intentionally purchased this blouse in protest to my former self.  No longer would I purposefully try to go unnoticed.   As I strolled through the streets of downtown, I noticed the looks from others  from the corner of my eye.  But this time, I held my head up high, knowing that I brought a little bit of sunshine to their day.
Blouse// H&M// Similar
Jeans// Mossimo
Bag//Chanel