Getting Paid Just Got Better


Global Payments Made Easy

Get $25 when you sign up with our link [click here]. Available to over 200 countries worldwide! Payments available in minutes - No bank account is required - Use in stores, online or ATMs that accept MasterCard® - Live chat, telephone and e-mail support offered in multiple languages! [click here]

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Currently Craving | Crochet Braids + How to do it.

Many moons ago, when I was much younger, these things called crochet braids started to gain popularity.  But, back then, people for whatever reason, opted to by these tiny crimped braids that were made of black and yellow hair that looked like multicolored Ramen noodles .  They were just awful.  But despite my disapproval, my best friend still insisted in installing them and, since she didn't have the ability to braid, I learned how to install them hooked her up with a head full of tiny, serpent-like crimped braids.

One good thing I could say about crochet braids were how easy they were to install and remove.  Plus they protected her hair much better than the glued in tracks she was so addicted to.  Fast forward many years later and crochet braids have made an incredible come back.  But this time, they are highly versatile and splendidly fabulous.  In fact, they're so perfect that I'm now dying to try them.



Can you believe all these gorgeous looks are the result of these easy to install braids?  It's been a while since I handled a crochet needle so I need a bit a practice.  Good thing for us there are plenty of tutorials for us to (re)learn from.  I love this style as an option for the winter time when drier air and fuzzy hats threaten to rob our hair of moisture.