Getting Paid Just Got Better


Global Payments Made Easy

Get $25 when you sign up with our link [click here]. Available to over 200 countries worldwide! Payments available in minutes - No bank account is required - Use in stores, online or ATMs that accept MasterCard® - Live chat, telephone and e-mail support offered in multiple languages! [click here]

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Melyssa Ford Fitness Inspiration

I stopped by Bravo's website the other day to check out snippets for upcoming episodes.  When I landed on the show page for Blood, Sweat and Tears, my eyes immediately landed on a video thumbnail of Melyssa Ford sharing her work out tips.  I clicked right away hoping to learn a little about Melyssa's work out regimen.  Unfortunately, the link led me to show clips....no workout video in sight.

There was disappointment, but I was determined find some fitness inspiration. So I did what came naturally, I marched right on over to her instagram to see what's up.  I've been out of the gym for a few weeks and luckily, a new location opened up a few miles away.  This means no excuses.  Sometimes a little motivation is all it takes.   I've rounded up a few short vids demonstrating Melyssa's work ethic and drive at the gym.  It's no wonder she still looks amazing after all of these years.
 
A video posted by Melyssa Ford (@themelyssaford) on



Edited to add:  Yay, I found it!